Valorant Patch Notes 2.11 brings back Replication, adds various competitive and performance updates
Valorant patch notes 2.11 are not as beefy as many of us thought they would be. Nevertheless, the update brings some interesting things to the table.
The hectic game mode Replication is making a grand return. Apart from that, the patch brings various game system updates, minor bug fixes, as well as performance updates to medium and high spec machines.
Replication is back. As before, the game mode is going to replace the other maniac-like mode, Escalation. You can once more play as 5 Breaches against 5 Jetts. Fun times!
Though not a hefty list, patch notes 2.11 bring the following updates to Valorant:
– Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
– Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in your inventory
– Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
– Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
– Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
– Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
Most players will be most interested in the Leaderboard search bar to see how how their favorite players fare. Also, the 1% average performance increase may not be much yet that is definitely a welcome improvement.
– Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
– Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career
– Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs
Reyna players will be happy to hear that they can freely rebuy their Dismiss ability after selling it.
Tune in to Run it Back and check out all of our latest news, extensive guides, and exclusive interviews in the world of Valorant. And remember to join our Discord to enter competitions and win prizes!
Naim "EnKay" Rosinski
Copyright © Runitback.gg 2021.